Blended and Step Family Coaching
The Blended and Step Family Resource Center offers coaching sessions to blended or step family parents. These sessions are held by telephone and $150 prepaid. We also offer packages for a discounted price.
Coaching is different from counseling. Coaching is more direct, and less intensive than counseling. Our coaching sessions focus on your immediate needs and concerns.
Most couples find that a weekly check-in with a blended family coach keeps their step family issues in control and creates a positive and healthier environment for everyone in the family. Email Contact@BlendedFamilyAdvice.com to schedule your coaching session. Note: we do have a phone number, but your session will get scheduled quicker if you use email.
- Each session includes one 50 minute session of coaching, Coaching is more effective when both husband and wife are present
- We also offer co-parenting coaching- if there are issues between the two biological parents. All parents involved (step parents, biological parents, engaged couples) should be included in these sessions.
- If you have any questions about the coaching process, you can contact us at Contact@BlendedFamily Advice.com
Next steps if you are interested in coaching:
- Purchase a session, or package of sessions
- Next, you will be contacted by someone in our office to find our your preferred days and times for coaching
- Email Contact@BlendedFamilyAdvice with your 3 main issues, brief description of your family, and 3 main goals for coaching
- You will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your next session
If you have questions about the coaching process, you can contact The Blended and Step Family Resource Center at- Contact@BlendedFamilyAdvice.
Email Contact@BlendedFamilyAdvice.com to schedule your coaching session today!
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page
to follow through with your many pointers. Again thank you so much!”
-Chloe, step mother “I’m so glad I found you on Twitter (BlendedFamily4U) and I love your website. It’s given me newfound hope in going forward with all the challenges ahead in my blended family.”- Jamie