Encouraging quotes for Blended and Step Families
Encouraging Words for the Blended and Step Family
- The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances. ~ Martha Washington
- When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.~ Unknown
- Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.~ Hugh Miller
- If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased-Katharine Hepburn
- Always forgive your enemies-nothing annoys them so much. ~Oscar Wilde
- 20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did do.Explore, Dream, Discover. ~MARK TWAIN
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been.~ George Eliot
- Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.~ Aldous Huxley
Encouraging quotes for blended and step marriages.
More information about Blended Family Advice- the instruction manual for blended and step families.